At Cosgrove & Povitz, your health and the health of our team are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow the usual universal precautions in our operatories and office.
We are also utilizing Aerosol Removal Devices, HEPA Filters, and Isolite to significantly reduce aerosol, spatter, and airborne micron particulates.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illnesses and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain, or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious diseases
We have also made changes in regard to your visit. It is very important to read through everything. If you have any questions, please call or email the office prior to your appointment.
Before your appointment:
1. The ADA Covid-19 Screening Form is required 2 days prior to your visit, this can be completed online by clicking HERE. If you fail to complete it online, we will call you. Please answer your phone.
If we do not receive the Covid-19 Screening Form at least 1 day before your appointment, we will reschedule your visit.
Upon your arrival:
Please be on time for your scheduled visit. We are limiting patients in our reception area, so if you happen to show up early or past your scheduled arrival time, this may interfere with other patient visits as well as your own.
At the end of your visit:
1. Please do not leave the room until the hygienist or doctor has dismissed you.
2. You will be scheduled for your next visit in the operatory, this includes any restorative appointments.
3. At checkout we offer many options for contactless checkouts, such as Apple Pay or keeping your card on file via credit card authorization.
4. You will also be emailed a treatment plan for any restorative treatment diagnosed. If you have questions for the doctor and/or Allison, we do offer virtual appointments or you may call the office to discuss.
Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with has been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Thank you and we can't wait to see you!